Mount Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my first charrie on dis site

2 posters

Go down

my first charrie on dis site Empty my first charrie on dis site

Post by shadeknight.miller Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Name:Dillon Sleeper
Height:5'5"
Body Type:Short but muscular
Hair:black
Eyes:black
Mortal Parent:linda sleeper
God Parent:Morpheus
Powers(~Must Have To Do With God Parent~):when very angry or depressed puts off an aurora that puts people to sleep(in a 200 yard radius they wake up after 10 minutes) can only do this ten times a day (yes they can resist they just have to have a very strong mind) passes out for about ten minutes if he goes over ten times, can give some dreams(like he can change their dream to be something good,or bad) can only do this 5 times and it has to be at night (the person can resist it but its kinda hard cause the person has to be sleeping for him to do it)
Weapon:all he uses is knives, has four in his pockets he always keeps but has a belt with ten attached to them, almost anything you can do with a sword or bow and arrow he can do with a knife (when he throws a knife he almost never misses)
Flaws:isn’t very good with making friends(put super protective of the ones he has), not good when it comes to talking to girls or anything to do with love(cant tell when someone is flirting or likes him) ,and hates being called shrimp or any short jokes
Talents/Skills:can sleep almost anywhere (if that’s a talent) and is a professional knife thrower amazing with knives
*Bio:Dillon was always and outcast no matter where he was , he did have some friends but not many. At home his stepdad acted like he loved him in public. In private though he treated him with no respect at all and would lock him in his room and not let him out sometimes he even beat him.he has a little sister who is 11 and a brother who is 9. His mom loved him though and tried to get the attacks to stop, but couldn’t.
*RP:As I walk into the forest I notice that someone is following me so on instinct I turn around to see who it is. When I do I see a giant bull person thing behind me with a giant ax. AHHHHHHHHHHHH i scream as I do though the bull thing passes out and slowly so do I. When I wake up I notice that there is a bunch of goat people (I later learn their satyrs) and the bull thing is gone. They then explain what happened and take me to camp-half blood.
Notes:he hates being short

Last edited by shadeknight.miller on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
shadeknight.miller
shadeknight.miller
junoir mamber

Back to top Go down

my first charrie on dis site Empty Re: my first charrie on dis site

Post by Vladimira Tod Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Umm..im sorry if it sounds kinda like an what-the-hec-who-cares thing, but you need one more sentence in Bio.
Vladimira Tod
Vladimira Tod
Admin

https://mountolympus.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

my first charrie on dis site Empty Re: my first charrie on dis site

Post by shadeknight.miller Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:03 pm

oops and ok edited
shadeknight.miller
shadeknight.miller
junoir mamber

Back to top Go down