Mount Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emma Roberts- My first Charrie

2 posters

Go down

Emma Roberts- My first Charrie  Empty Emma Roberts- My first Charrie

Post by Lynn Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Name: Emma Roberts
Height: 5'4
Body Typ: slim and fit/athletic
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: deep green
Mortal Parent: John Roberts
God parent: Demeter
Powers(Must have to do with god parent): can have control over plants - she can use her powers up to three hours and if she exceeds or reaches her limit she is passed out for three hours
Flaws: stubborn, naive, somewhat anger management, selfconcious
Talents/skils: piano, drawing
*Bio: I lived on Mount Olympus with my mother for most of my life. I can speak three languages, english and french, and of course greek. During some parts of the year i can head down and visit my father, and attend school in New York. I have only visited camp half blood a handful of times. I use a bow and celestial bronze arrows, but i can also use a celestial bronze sword.
*RP: I was walking down the roads of Olympus, bowing to the Olympian and minor gods with respect. I say hello to a couple of people and head to the elevator. It was one of my times to visit my father. As i head down the elevatar, listening to that awful elevator music, i was thinking about what has happened during the different events of my life.
Notes: none
Lynn
Lynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Emma Roberts- My first Charrie  Empty Re: Emma Roberts- My first Charrie

Post by Chewy Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Appoved
Chewy
Chewy
Admin

Back to top Go down