Mount Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Character

3 posters

Go down

First Character  Empty First Character

Post by Royce Cox Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:23 pm

God Name: Zetarhophi
Male/Female: Male
Domain: Shadows
Powers: Can turn invisible(4 times a Day),Makes poison any type (About a Water Bottles full. 6 times a Day)
Weapon: A Sword Named Stinger with a Poisoned tip
Sacred Animal/Plant: The Snake
Personalty: Thinks Chaos he makes is funny. Gets Angry about little things. Finds it funny when people get mad at him. Antagonizes people. Won't take things too far.(As in making you Kill yourself or Rage too much.) Takes Pity on people if they are hurt(Emotionally or physically) or crippled(ONLY hurt or crippled).
Famous Moment: None
History: Not much of a history,Born in the under world on August 23 (Dad Hates Mom Nemesis.) ,Blessed some animals with poison.(Like snakes and Etc.)
RP*: I watch as a boy runs down the street with his baseball bat,With some Friends,they or should I say I. Sent the ball through the window of the meanest man in town. "You Rotten Kids!"The man yelled after them. Suddenly Hates Appeared behind me."Up to no good again I see." He said in a low Voice That made me Shiver."Why does it mater to you?" I replayed. "Soon,If you make your pranks extreme you may end up starting a war. That would be bad for Me you and all of the gods much or less man kind!" He Replayed."Hey its not my fault people kill each other like maniacs." I said. "You gave them poison what Do you think they did with that Poison?" He said a little angrily. "They made Weapons,And I didn't give poison to The Humans I gave it to the animals." He suddenly disappears as fast as he had shown up.I knew he was still there it was his Crown. I had played with it when I was younger I well knew what it did.
Wife/Husband:None
Famous Demi-gods children(If they have none we shall see):None Yet (If someone wants to make a kid of this God Please do.)
Notes: The Greek God of Chaos and Poison,Hates water

Thanks for Checking it over.

Last edited by Royce Cox on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Royce Cox
New be

Back to top Go down

First Character  Empty Re: First Character

Post by Chewy Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Don't you think that if he gave animals poison his sacred animal would be one if poison in it?
Chewy
Chewy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Royce Cox Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:16 am

lol just noticed that Thanks edited

Royce Cox
New be

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Hey Royce!
Okay, I have a few things to point out.

1. A water bottle is actually quite a lot, especially if you are talking about poison, so please reduce how many times he can produce and or create poison a day

2. I know you may be new to role-playing, but please use proper grammar and sentence structure.
Lynn
Lynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down