Mount Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

steve leopard (annabeth said I could have the parent)

2 posters

Go down

steve leopard (annabeth said I could have the parent) Empty steve leopard (annabeth said I could have the parent)

Post by shadeknight.miller Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:48 pm

name:Steve "leopard" leonard
height:5'8"
body type:athletic
hair:black spiked up
eyes:blood red
mortal parent:trisha leonard
god parent:erebus
powers:can shadow travel(the size of texas)10 times a day,can summon the dead(erebus was like hades) ten times a day 20 at a time,can melt into the shadows five times a day(invisible in them and only during the day can go into someones shadow for five minutes),can form things from shadows ten times a day (biggest thing a cabin but gets really really tired),the disappearing/appearing thing dimititans do
weapons:a black skeleton ring that changes into a stygian
iron kilij wjhen he takes it off,two stygian iron
daggers
flaws:loves to torture people,holds grudges forever,an idiotic genius
talents/skills:lying,stealing,daggers,swords,hand to hand combat,stealthy,tricky,smart(most of the time)
bio*:steve was considered the school bully. He didn't have many friends. Besides darren who he saved from a swirlly in seconed grade.his mom was a bi*** who didn't give a rats a** about anything. When he was thirteen his best friend darren 'died' and left to join a freak show.shor and sweet his life sucked.
rp example: I walk up the hill thinking to my self three years ago I promised to kill darren. Well the only way I can do that is by training. And from what I was told I can do that here. I sigh and walk down the hill. "lets do this" I mumbleto my self

[/i]

Last edited by shadeknight.miller on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
shadeknight.miller
shadeknight.miller
junoir mamber

Back to top Go down

steve leopard (annabeth said I could have the parent) Empty Re: steve leopard (annabeth said I could have the parent)

Post by Vladimira Tod Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Five sentences on the bioo and rp
Vladimira Tod
Vladimira Tod
Admin

https://mountolympus.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

steve leopard (annabeth said I could have the parent) Empty Re: steve leopard (annabeth said I could have the parent)

Post by shadeknight.miller Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:01 pm

edited
shadeknight.miller
shadeknight.miller
junoir mamber

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimira Tod Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Approved xD
Vladimira Tod
Vladimira Tod
Admin

https://mountolympus.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down