Mount Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

darren shan

2 posters

Go down

darren shan Empty darren shan

Post by shadeknight.miller Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Name:Darren Shan
Height:5'8"
Body Type:athletic
Hair:brown
Eyes:blue
Mortal Parent:shannon shan
God Parent:Erebus(allways the same as steves and vice versa)
Powers(~Must Have To Do With God Parent~):can shadow travel(the size of texas)10 times a day,can summon the dead(erebus was like hades) ten times a day 20 at a time,can melt into the shadows five times a day(invisible in them and only during the day can go into someones shadow for five minutes),can form things from shadows ten times a day (biggest thing a cabin but gets really really tired)
Weapon:a stygain iron kilij and two stygain iron daggers
Flaws:hates fighting but will do it,never ever uses ranged weapons(also sucks with them),hates to lose people close to him,
Talents/Skills:good eyesight,good at making friends,strong,good at sneaking around,hand to hand combat,swords,knives
*Bio:darren was an average teenager with an average life in england. Had a couple friends one best friend,steven
leopard,who he did everything with.his parents were very strick and didn't let him do much. So he
had to sneak out allot.which is why he's so good at sneaking around. The only person he liked in his
family was his little sister anny.
*RP:I see steven throwing rocks at lights but go back to playing around with the spider I
found. Steven then walks up to me and says "hey darren bet you can't hit that light with a rock".
"umm no I'm good" I say. Steven then squashes the spider and says "come on live a little" I say
"fine" walk over pick up a rock and throw it at the light and break it. "nice!" he says as the principal
walks up to the roof, "ahh crap" we both say
Notes:has an english/brittish accent
shadeknight.miller
shadeknight.miller
junoir mamber

Back to top Go down

darren shan Empty Re: darren shan

Post by Chewy Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Who is Erebus
Chewy
Chewy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeknight.miller Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:31 pm

he is a minor god, of death and shadows, he is sometimes called a titan but most of the sites i looked at caleld him a god..and annabeth allowed the parent for steve...
shadeknight.miller
shadeknight.miller
junoir mamber

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewy Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Ok approved

this fourm has been approved by mag
Chewy
Chewy
Admin

Back to top Go down