Mount Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor and Chase Smith twins of hecate

2 posters

Go down

Taylor and Chase Smith twins of hecate Empty Taylor and Chase Smith twins of hecate

Post by MLsweetart Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:01 am

Name:Taylor Arianna Smith
Height:5'6''
Body Type:Fit
Hair:Long dark brown
Eyes:Green
Mortal Parent:Logan Smith
God Parent:Hecate
Powers(~Must Have To Do With God Parent~):She can use magic 40 times a day(She can control the elemets aka air, water, earth and fire, she can make things appear and dissappear, makes thing levitate and change there colors she can also use magic to heal. Her most powerfulspell is twin telepathy and when shes does it it lasts 10minuets and shes passes out after using it, she passes out after 3 spells.
Weapon:A Sword called Magic its SI and a silvery color it turns into a charm on a silver charm braclet the charm is in the shape of a sword.
Flaws:Shy, Inscure about herself, Often gets confuzed
Talents/Skills:Track, Volleyball, Basketball, Hockey, Violin, singing, Guitar.
*Bio:Taylor and Chase were born in Nashville TN, U.S OF A. They lived their with their dad in a big fancy house. Taylor and Chase were always close. That is until oneday when they got into a fight. After the fight Taylor and Chase always have a hard time getting along.
*RP:I smile and pull my hair into a ponytail. I then put my northface fleece jacket on. I quickly bend down and tie my shoes. I then head out of my room and down the hall. I smile as I walk tkaing in the view and beauty.
Notes
:

Name:Chase Travis Smith
Height:6'0''
Body Type:athletic, muscula
Hair:Brown died blond
Eyes:One eye is blue and change between shades of blue and the other is a black/purple color.
Mortal Parent:Logan Smith
God Parent:Hecate
Powers(~Must Have To Do With God Parent~):Same as Taylors
Weapon:A sword thats CB called Mystery Rider its black colored and turns into a shark tooth.
Flaws:A huge flirt at times, Cocky, Vain, Jerk.
Talents/Skills:Football and rugby, Track, Baseball, Basketball.
*Bio:Same as Taylor
*RP:I walk into my new room and look around. I sigh softly. I smile when I see I have a loftbed and at the bottom part is a desk with a laptop on it. I put my stuffaway in my drawers. I then walk out to explore.
Notes
:

DOB: December 25th

MLsweetart
New be

Back to top Go down

Taylor and Chase Smith twins of hecate Empty Re: Taylor and Chase Smith twins of hecate

Post by Vladimira Tod Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:31 am

Please put the bio on Travis' form at least. The powers you can leave as is.
Also, I don't think she would be able to control the elements. :/
Vladimira Tod
Vladimira Tod
Admin

https://mountolympus.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down